Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Gang Hommie Members

Whenever my gang is together there is never a silent moment, we are all laughing and talking and the occasional singing (performed by sami).

Where do i start, my closest friends have to be Lilli and Samiyah. Lilli is mostly the intelligent one in the group and sami is like me, the crazy one who never stops talking!! Then we have Tasha, Noa, Emily, Sarah, Sachi, Nandu, Tara, Shin, Viv, Mia, Lydia, Mckenna, Izzy, Shri, Alex.K., Ro, Seb, and the list goes on... I love my friends and they love me!!!

I do have friends in South Africa who i saw over the summer holidays. There's Tareeka who is the one who never acts crazy and Sanam (aka slimy eggs on toast) who acts the weirdest of the lot. We all love shopping and dressong up and just chilling on the beach, sipping coke and relaxing.

Then we have friends of my parents. My mom and dad's closest friends have kids that are in AES. Well, one of them are in Middle School. His name is Moosa and he is just the freaky one! He has a smaller sister named Faaiza who is most intelligent Elementary student that i have ever met. She is a book worm which explains a lot! Whenever we go out together, we always have fun but act our ages (only when our parents are in the room).

1 comment:

nikaya said...

I love this gang that you have!! You are da boom!!!!!!!!!!!