Saturday, January 10, 2009

Great Powers Game

Both Scott and I were Russia. When i was playing the game i felt powerful and really rich!! I dont think any of us had an advantage because all of us started near the same (armies, navies, industies and colonies). We were friends with some people that other countries were not. Some countries had things that we wanted and we had some things that other countries wanted.

I think that it was a good idea to buy a little bit of all. Because you dont really know who is going to attack you and you should always be prepared. I got a lot of industries but i should have bought way more armies. At the end, my allies stabbed me in the back so that was not good. I was not even going to stab them in the back but they thought i was getting too powerful so they went in war with me.

You cant trust anyone, have enought of everything and never get too powerful.

No comments: